10th PILGRIMAGE TO ROME 29, 30 and 31 OCTOBER 2021
- As is now customary, we will begin the pilgrimage on Friday 29 October, at 5.30 p.m., in the Church of St Mary of the Martyrs of the Pantheon, with the singing of Vespers by Mons. Marco Agostini.
- The next day, Saturday 30 October, at 9.30 am, in the Church of St. Celsus and St. Julian, Via del Banco di Santo Spirito, 52, not far from the Tiber, we will meet for adoration of the Blessed Sacrament by Canon Antony Landais.
- Then, on Saturday 30 October, at 10.30 a.m., from the Church of St. Celsus and St. Julian, we will leave for St Peter's Basilica, crossing Ponte Sant'Angelo and going up Via della Conciliazione.
- On Saturday 30 October, at 11.30 a.m., the main Mass of the pilgrimage will be celebrated by Mons. Patrick Descourtieux , in St Peter's Basilica at the altar of the Chair.
- And on Sunday 31 October, at 11:00 am by Father Claude Barthe, at the church of the Trinità dei Pellegrini, Piazza della Trinità dei Pellegrini, 1, will be the closing Mass of our pilgrimage.
For the smooth running of the pilgrimage we need your help and we thank in advance all those who will be able to offer to help out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRIESTS PARTICIPATING IN THE PILGRIMAGE
Priests who want to celebrate, during their stay in Rome, in the two churches below, are asked to book their "tour" in advance :
- At the Trinità dei Pellegrini, Piazza della Trinità dei Pellegrini, by contacting the sacristan : email@example.com or at +393482637981
- In Santi Celso e Giuliano, Via del Banco di Santo Spirito 5, by contacting Chanoine Landais : firstname.lastname@example.org
Father Claude Barthe, chaplain of the Pilgrimage
João Silveira, Pilgrimage Secretary